What is the Rice Purity Test for Boys, and how does it work?
Have you recently heard much about the Rice Purity Test For boys and don’t know what it is?
If that’s the case, then this article will tell you everything you need to know. In this article, we will discuss the Rice Purity Test for boys, how it works, and what purity scores tell you about someone.
So let’s get started.
Rice Purity Test for Boys What Does It Mean
The Rice Purity Test for boys is a self-graded survey of multiple questions usually related to personal life or character. This test is used to determine how pure or innocent a boy is based on a score he achieves after answering the questions in the survey.
How Does the Rice Purity Test Work?
Many websites are now offering their own rice purity tests. To perform one, you just need to search for the Rice Purity Test for Boys on the internet and start performing the one you like.
In the test, you would be asked questions one by one, and you can only answer them with a “YES” or “NO”. While in some tests, you may find a check box instead of Yes and No. These tests usually have around 100 questions. Once you have performed all 100, you are awarded a score based on your answers from 0 to 100. 0 being the least pure/innocent, and 100 being the purest/ most innocent.
Here are a few examples of questions asked in a Rice Purity Test:
- Ever Been on a date? (Yes/No)
- Do you know what it feels like to hold hands romantically? (Yes/No)
- Have you ever been in a serious relationship? (Yes/No)
- Have you ever danced with someone in a suggestive way? (Yes/No)
- Did you ever kiss a non-family member? (Yes/No)
- Did you Kiss a non-family member on the lips? (Yes/No)
- French kissed someone?n(Yes/No)
- French kissed someone in public? (Yes/No)
- Have you ever kissed your girl/boyfriend on the neck? (Yes/No)
Some Check Box Examples
- Kissed three or more people in one night.
- Cheated/been cheated on/been cheated with
- Used blindfold/handcuffs in bed
- Said, “I love you.”
- Flirted with a stranger to get a free beverage
- Taken alcohol from your parents
- Been questioned by/handcuffed by police
- paid for a premium version of a dating app
- stalked someone’s Snapchat location
What Does the Score Mean
100 to 98
This is the best purity score one can achieve, but sadly only a few people can fall in this category because it’s almost impossible to be this pure/innocent. If someone achieves this score, it wouldn’t be wrong to say he is as innocent as a baby.
94 to 97
If someone achieves a score above 93, it still means that he is very pure. Maybe even pure enough that he hasn’t even kissed someone or held hands romantically. It is still rare to achieve this score, so if someone falls under this category, it is undoubtedly an achievement.
93 to 70
Most boys usually fall under this category which is why this score is also considered an average purity score. This score means the one has checked quite a few things in the test/survey and might also be in a relation. Therefore, It is also quite common for people with this score to have kissed and held hands at least once.
If someone gets a scoring below 70, it means that their purity has been contaminated and they have performed many naughty things in life like Drugs or troubles with the law. It is also immensely possible that the person also had a romantic relationship with someone and has experienced sexual bonding at least once.
Now that you know what a Rice Purity Test for Boys is, we are pretty sure you would be interested in performing this survey with your friends to know what score everyone gets.
No doubt it’s fun to know what score you get and share it with your friends, but you should remember that these scores can’t determine how pure of a person you are. So you shouldn’t consider this survey anything more than a game.